January update
Can anyone tell me when the January 2021 dev update on playstation is please? I have googled and searched and read and read and read and I cannot find a date. Today is the last day of January and I still have no update on my system. Why call is January dev update if it doesn't happen in January?
Comments
9feb most likely.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217721/developer-update-january-2021
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217721/developer-update-january-2021
I hope so. I'm tired of waiting. Is there a specific reason why you say the 9th? Just curious.
I really hope its 2feb
The update usually drop 3 weeks after the ptb launches, but according with leakers the update got delayed by one week, so it's probablt on february 9th.
Thanks y'all. I'm dying by daylight to play the new update. Lol. Super excited.
Why tho? There's nothing new besides that lame clown rework.
Not trying to be agressive, just curious
Thats the Devs updating the community on whats to come. Not an update to the game.
New UI (which gets changed compared to PTB), new map reworks, new survivor animations, Clown rework isn’t that lame anyway.. i mean, it’s nothing for me personally but there will be good killer players that will get good uses out of the new stuff.
I guess I just like the new graphics. The maps look better every update.
New look to an old game makes me happy. I play everyday so I like to see a new look from time to time and things to change even if not a lot.
Map updates.
A few perk updates (some long overdue)
QoL changes to Wraith & Trapper.
New Tome.
And Clowns new power and add ons look great.
New HUD :D