Used to main Legion then tried out some other killers, specifically Wraith, Billy and Oni but Freddy's starting to become a quick favorite of mine. He's both high tier fun factor and high tier strength
I might have considered myself a Hag main at one point, but now? Definitely a Blight main. That being said, I like to mix things up and jump around to various killers depending on my mood, usually it'll be between Blight, Nurse, Doctor, Hag, or Trapper.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twins
Bing Bong
Doc. he'll always be my favourite character just due to his theme and laugh
My waifu Rin 🥰
Angsty teens.
I've been maining Doctor LONG before his rework. I honestly just enjoy messing with people's heads.
demo
Currently playing lots of Doctor so yeah
Definitley spirit
Legion, and demo too
Oni because BAM BAM!
Oh yeah, his soundtrack is a bop too.
Executioner and Demo.
Because that's who I have.
Also, map domination. (OwO)
Doctor. Loved playing him even before his rework.
Bubba. Used to be legion until they massacred my boy in past patch
Bubba and Deathslinger. I'm using hag a bit less
Wearing geometry and causing misery since release.
Ghostyboi
Used to main Legion then tried out some other killers, specifically Wraith, Billy and Oni but Freddy's starting to become a quick favorite of mine. He's both high tier fun factor and high tier strength
Blight main 4ever
Not playing killer so often, but if i play i play ghostface
I might have considered myself a Hag main at one point, but now? Definitely a Blight main. That being said, I like to mix things up and jump around to various killers depending on my mood, usually it'll be between Blight, Nurse, Doctor, Hag, or Trapper.
Doc is best boi