I will not KILL MYSELF over a build LOL
I am getting "#########" post game chat over this LMFAO
I am getting "#########" post game chat over this LMFAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mother daughter ring and yakuyoke amulet for maximum salt output.
Spirit is a salt magnet, survivors that screw up blame anything except them, one of the main blames is unfortunately spirit even though she isnt that good, still takes a lot of skill to use.
On a side ๐ต why did u censor your currency? That's kinda sus bro
I played against a Ruin/Undying, Stridor, BBQ Spirit running Mother-Daughter Ring and the Amulet.
Most difficult match I've had in a LONG time.
Agreed, though she needs a balance nerf.
What for? The survivor sound is delayed, so guessing their position isn't that accurate as most people think, specially when survivor hears where I am and slowly goes in other direction.
Her power is very short and she relies on her add ons to make her power decent.
She should not have pure invisibility througout her phase. Otz had a great suggestion of micro blinks of her position so there is counterplay.
Can I beat a good spirit? Of course. Thing is, the back and forth with spirit during a chase is too simple for the killer.
i don't have anything wrong personally with your build, im just hgere to ask, why franklins?
Anyone could dodge her attacks then, she should see survivors in that case
I use franklin's, sometimes it's what is needed, survivors die quite often trying to get their item back not really a counter to items since they can be picked up, but if he gets unhooked chances r he's going straight for his key
Oh ok, so more of a key counter-play than anything else? because usually i previously thought it was more for flashlights as personally as killer i find them very irritating
Nah I prefer being blinded as breaking pallet, I just follow the sound and when I'm no longer blind I'm right behind them :)
Same as Hag trapping items with Franklins, using NOED and Agitation for basement..survivors won't be happy. But that is the point of the killer. To make survivors unhappy/afraid or whatever.
Wot
thanks for clarification :)
At least there's no Ruin/Undying, I guess?
I'm assuming you made an error that you didn't catch before you hit send on this message and didn't mean to say that Spirit "takes a lot of skill to use" and "isn't that good" when she is quite universally considered top 2 in the game (usually only put behind Nurse)?
I wouldn't be opposed to that