Can we have?
Confused
@DontNerf said:Confused
@DontNerf said:
it was exactly what titled said, but Mod edited my message.
No.
@Milo said:No.
@Milo said:
I'm assuming OP means 2 killers & 3 survivors in a custom game just for fun.
Otherwise I would've definitely said no too.
The message was edited to avoid breaking forum rules.
If this was a public match, then I'd say definitely not, it would be a balancing nightmare.
as funny the glitch was, no.
I'd like 2 killers and then 8 survivors
it was public match. so sorry. and it happened again. EAC isn't strong enough...
I'd definitely report such players if Support actually cared. My evidence, even with video proof was never enough.
Take care, BHVR.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Confused
it was exactly what titled said, but Mod edited my message.
No.
I'm assuming OP means 2 killers & 3 survivors in a custom game just for fun.
Otherwise I would've definitely said no too.
The message was edited to avoid breaking forum rules.
If this was a public match, then I'd say definitely not, it would be a balancing nightmare.
as funny the glitch was, no.
I'd like 2 killers and then 8 survivors
it was public match. so sorry. and it happened again. EAC isn't strong enough...
I'd definitely report such players if Support actually cared. My evidence, even with video proof was never enough.
Take care, BHVR.