Killers using exploit to make survivors get 0 bp and lose items.
Killer DC'd after 1 gen was finished. Already pissed that I had Brand New Part on one gen and two people come to do the gen with me and fail not 1, not 2, but 3 skill checks basically negating it. One of the two is clearly trolling as I literally had to lose him as if he was the killer and then get back to the gen that's at 10% down from the 75% I had it and killer dc's when I'm back to 80%. Ok that's fine. Irritating but fine except I look and I also lost my item. No Franklins or anything much less never saw the killer. Bull where's my item much less add ons that are consumed need to be refunded on killer dc.
Comments
Clickbait title? It's a factual title.
I've had a few games where killer disconnected right when everyone was about to escape or when they couldn't hook anyone, barely got hits, or couldn't hit me lmao.
Salty killers. It does feel like a waste of time in the end when you lost your items though.
EDIT: Fixing some errors
And your BP and you actually do lose BP the next time you log in.
No it is 0 bp. Hence the exploit. Read the damn thread. I'm not going to say how they're doing it since I got a warning for doing that, but they are doing it by doing something other than normally leaving the match. It's 0 bp.
I'm not even sure why this is a mechanic like you should at least get BP for it. Devs are weird.
It is 100% possible. YOU do not seem to know what you're talking about. It should not be possible is what you're saying. It is possible and has been happening. Instead of the normal screen, you get "disconnected from host" similar to when a killer leaves a lobby before the timer runs out and you get 0 bp and lose your item.
Because the killer is basically making the game not exist which then tricks the game into thinking all 5 players dc'd when it was only the killer. Honestly I think if anyone dc's they should keep what they earned.
1. Killer DCs -> +5k bps -> -offering = how this works, killers haven’t “found a new way to DC”, because that’s not how that works. If you unplug your consol, or even just turn it off, it counts as a DC
2. WGLF =/= BBQ&C: One survivor can get all four stacks of WGLF off of one teammate, while BBQ is dependent on a four man game.
3. “Nobody recognizes this exists, so I’m going to keep this thread alive until they do” it’s because it doesn’t exist.
They deleted it and gave me an infraction saying you're not allowed to say it.
Many people have confirmed this is a thing. Stop posting if you're going to not produce evidence contrary.
-Survivor gets 25k bps + 4WGLF
-gets found by killer
-DCs & keeps everything
-killer and three other survivors suffer
-you’re brain dead
If you got 25k bp and had stacks of WGLF, you did ALL of the heavy lifting in the game and 100% deserve it. Also enjoy the infraction for your post.
Is this your first multiplayer game?
Record a video of it and everyone will see your point.
As they said in vanadeil vid or it didn’t happen.
Yeah the devs and mods are ignoring it when MANY other people have reported it. You're lying in that you keep claiming it isn't a thing.
Is this your first forum? I don't need a video when there's at least 20-30 people confirming this. Much less apparently there was a thread back in August and there are details on how to do it in that thread.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/15888/no-bloodpoints-on-disconnect
ITS YOUR WIFI
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
*YOU* ARE SUFFERING FROM IT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOUR WIFI ISNT GOOD.
Here's a video of someone else just to appease you:
Inb4 @RotBb claims it's fake or that he got his "5k" even though his total is 2k
My wifi when it was all 4 survivors? lol keep trying. It's not my connection.
Yeah survivors really should keep what they've earned. I mean killers literally get more BPs for a survivor disconnecting. It doesn't seem very fair to lose your progress, offerings, and time.
edit: fixing errors
And here's another
Anymore people going to come into this thread months later and claim this is a lie and get proven wrong?
And yet you can clearly see they got 0 bp. Get out of the thread because you're trolling at this point. Enjoy the time out.
When this exploit is used, the survivors do not get 5000 escape bloodpoints, they do not get the bloodpoints they earned in the match. They get zero bloodpoints. It is not a visual bug.
You're clearly not trying to prove me wrong because you haven't proven me wrong. Both videos I linked the survivors got 0 BP and if they had any items they lost them.
99% of these are killers ragequitting. Just had it happen for the 6th time today that was clearly a rage quit. Spawned on totem, killer got a hook from a stupid person in a locker immediately but he still rage quit with the exploit because this doesn't fit the above description of them doing any action as the killer dc'd well after the person was hooked.
So basically BHVR wants this to go on for another 6 months with 0 compensation to people. It happens on average about 5 times a day because they know how to do it.
Oh and even though it doesn't look like you lose pips, you lose them the next day which implies that when console bans come it'll probably count towards YOUR dc not the killer.
Still happening. When am I getting my BP back that I had rightfully earned?
No change. No word from BHVR. Still having it happen about 3-6 times daily on PS4