The most annoying thing to me is that you don´t get evader or bloodpoints while being chased by Victor. I don´t like em as Killer either, it´s the wrong kind of disgusting for me.
The problem when facing the Twins is that if they don't turn the match into a slug fest they aren't getting more than one kill maybe unless the player is some sort of Twins god, so as a survivor you know you are most likely escaping and there's no thrill to that.
On the other hand, if they do go for the slug fest, you know they are winning no matter what you do because Victor is just too fast and he gets hits that he definitely should not get. Not even Huntress' hatchets land such FALSE hits. Thus you just know you're definitely not escaping and, once again, it's not fun at all.
Idk what the devs were thinking when designing these guys.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The most annoying thing to me is that you don´t get evader or bloodpoints while being chased by Victor. I don´t like em as Killer either, it´s the wrong kind of disgusting for me.
The problem when facing the Twins is that if they don't turn the match into a slug fest they aren't getting more than one kill maybe unless the player is some sort of Twins god, so as a survivor you know you are most likely escaping and there's no thrill to that.
On the other hand, if they do go for the slug fest, you know they are winning no matter what you do because Victor is just too fast and he gets hits that he definitely should not get. Not even Huntress' hatchets land such FALSE hits. Thus you just know you're definitely not escaping and, once again, it's not fun at all.
Idk what the devs were thinking when designing these guys.
Nearly all the Twins players I went against use their power to camp so I couldn't experience an interesting gameplay yet LOL.
I really like facing the Twins. Probably my favourite killer to face right now.
I really like chasing with Victor, he's small and very fast. You can kick him and it's kinda funny.
I like the whole design of the Twins, in my opinion it's perfect.
Playing as the Twins is also funny, jumping on someone with victor is fun.
She's fun to play as but to go against, also fun.
I like to play as them but hate playing against them
I've seen like 2 maybe.
Lol nobody ever plays them, like ever.
In all seriousness though, the few times I have played against them have been pretty fun.
Sure, majority of The Twins players tend to camp but I don't get them in enough matches to get tired of it.