I don't expect these things to happen but...

As a vet of DBD I been so bored of this game as of lately....5 things I really wish we could have that would make the game more fun for older players!

  1. Kill with friends...please. I get that this idea is tough to balance but omg think about it! lol
  2. Make the maps scarier and more of an eerie feeling. Add some jump scares also.
  3. I really wish Behavior would consider adding mini events into the game, I really enjoy how some online games do that.
  4. Add a second objective to survivor.
  5. This kind of goes with my 4th but lets be honest....online gamers can be asses so lets try to get rid of the bore of getting camped. My idea? Especially if the game can go on for longer, make the hooks fade away and relocate to another location! I been bored with the game so I figured it would be fun to share some ideas even though some have already been thought off along time ago. I'm down to hear everyone else's thoughts also. And please be nice :) I do not wanna start any arguments of any kind.


Comments

  • Kill with friends? KYF is not enough?

  • I want for Dead by Daylight this:

    • Fix (buffing or reworking) all the bad killers and survivor perks in the game.
    • Your fourth idea will be interesting.
    • Buff or rework all the bad addons of killers and nerf or rework the OP ones.
    • Rework the boring killers and buff the weak ones.

    I'm with you man (or woman). :)

    1. I would absolutely love it if we could do duo killer mode. Kill Your Friends with public people is probably not a great idea, since either you get no BP, so random people end up in a match with no points, or you get BP, and your friends grief the randoms and then you farm. However, a duo killer mode could be really cool, not only because of the interesting tactics involved, but because it would be a lot more fun to play with just one friend, and if you want to play killer, you can still actually play with a friend.
    2. We don't need more jump scares. That's a cheap way to create "horror". If the maps are to be scarier, they should induce a feeling of fear and dread. Jump scares aren't good to begin with, but if you get jump scared every game, it wears off very quickly, first becoming not at all scary, and then becoming annoying. Like Hag traps, those jump scare you, which is scary at first, then it becomes boring, then it becomes really annoying how it jerks your camera to be "scary".
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. That won't work. They've tried stuff like that before. The problem is, survivors will loop you around their hooked friend to get themselves an advantage; it'd actually make it easier for survivors to rescue, whether you camp or not. We have Borrowed Time and stuff like that. Just use those. If they nerf camping/tunneling, those perks are already OP, but they'll become insanely strong or have to be completely reworked.
  • @Masterninja said:

    I want for Dead by Daylight this:

    • Fix (buffing or reworking) all the bad killers and survivor perks in the game.
    • Your fourth idea will be interesting.
    • Buff or rework all the bad addons of killers and nerf or rework the OP ones.
    • Rework the boring killers and buff the weak ones.

    I'm with you man (or woman). :)

    I definitely agree that we need a higher standard of quality for killers and perks. There's much too wild variance, especially in perks. We have stupid ######### like Monstrous Shrine and Hope, versus amazing perks like Borrowed Time and Dead Hard.