Do you spectate your teammates after you die when playing solo?

So... what the title says. When you play solo survivor, do you stay and watch how your teammates do if you're sacrificed before them?

Comments

  • As for me, it depends. I play little solo survivor, but when I do, I usually stay and watch if I wasn't sacrificed too early, and/or if my teammates played so well I actually want to see if they win. If I got matched with potatoes or I got tunneled at the beginning and the game will last too much longer I just leave. I also leave if the killer is so skilled that it's clear no one is making it to the exit gates, or if everyone is slugged and the result has already been decided, lol.

  • If I die super fast, I leave and get a new match.

    If we fought a great game and I wanna see if they make it, I spectate.

    If my teammates were jerks, sandbags, or toxic towards the Killer, I'm out and just hope the Killer gets them.

  • I usually always spectate fellow survivors after I die. This helps in many ways like know what mistakes survivors do and what to avoid,get better at looping and chases,get to know the killer perks and last but not the least to get a feeling of closure after completing a match. The only time I leave is when too few survivors are left and they are basically doing nothing or are just farming with friendly killer.

  • It really depends on how close to finished the match is. If I was tunneled to death with 1 gen done, no I'd rather be queued up for another round. If there's like 2 gens left or it's down to the last survivor I'll stick around.

  • If it's late into the match than yes, I will. Otherwise I'll just leave and hop into the next.

  • As many others have said, if I die towards the end of the match (unless everybody is slugged), I'll usually spectate just to see if anybody got out.

    I'll also spectate if there was only 2 of us just to see if they get hatch/get killed because they were useless.

  • If I’m second to last to go, since there’s not much time left anyways. Especially if I gave myself up on hook, so my last fellow survivor can hopefully get hatch.

  • If I died to save another survivor you can bet your butt i'm cheering on them from the afterlife

    Also if it's a very intense endgame or if one particular survivor is really good i'm going to watch, i like seeing how other people play

  • If I'm invested and it's near the end, I'll watch to see if the other survivors escape. Sometimes, I'll watch to see how other people are countering the killer, if I couldn't figure out what to do. Sometimes, I'll watch to see if the killer's camping everyone else or just me.

  • If the killer is PC, I'll usually see what perks they have and stick around. If I feel very strongly about some of the people in the match (or just playing with friends), I'll also stick with it.

  • Sometimes, I want to see if somebody I helped can make it out.

  • If the survivor can make it out