Hey devs, can we get stats on avg player count per role?

We want stats on survivor and killer player amounts to confirm the thoery that "Killer is too stressful, therefore there's a small amount of killers" which I totally support by the way.

Who knows what these stats may also be used for later on.

We'd like to see stats In both red ranks and overall please.

If an average player count is difficult to obtain, I'm pretty sure an average ratio between killer:survivor is a lot easier.

From my experience as a player in the South East Asian region, as a red rank on both sides player, queue times are devastating for survivor like around 12 minutes and are like 8 seconds for killer.

Comments

  • I live in California. My Survivor queue time is about three minutes and my Killer queue time is under thirty seconds.

  • I'm in the East of the US and my Survivor queue's are 10+ minutes but my Killer queue's are instant.

  • I mean it's an observable fact not so much a theory. The only theorycrafting to be done is on if it is because of low killer volume or some bug with matchmaker that was never fixed or looked into. Both are equally plausible.

    You can queue as a 4 man swf and have queue times just as long if not longer than solo survivor. So that means there is a clear issue with finding killer players.

  • Unlikely the devs can share this type of info if they have it, due to console user end agreements and such. Steam no doubt is doable, but I thought all other platforms together now outnumber PC players?