Do you love when there’s controversial discussion and the fact there’s one person who complaint it?
what chop suey taste like too?
what chop suey taste like too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, but you can find out with this recipe!
did you just.. post an entire recipe..
yes, yes he did
Did I just have a stroke?
As a matter of fact, I did!
I'm tempted to try it but I know i'll somehow end up burning down a house or comitting several war crimes in doing so.
I prefer using butter or olive oil over shortening. Shortening works well but it lacks a flavor depth. Rice vinegar is a bit tastier than white vinegar but both work great.
those are good alternative, I should have listed them.
Also, i love the fact that no one cares about the big title instead they care about the small sentence.
I think the person who posted this had a stroke when they wrote "Complaint it"
Me bad en angrish.
If you want American Chop Suey...
Ingredients
Instructions
Thanks man, i’ll use this later.
i wonder if Armenian chop suey exists, hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
bro are you trying to steal my thunder?
More like giving options. 😂
fair enough lmao
I rather have Ramen topped with sliced rib eye.