post game chat ps4
I think it would be great if we had a post game chat on ps4 like they do on pc. So we can say gg or whatever.
I think it would be great if we had a post game chat on ps4 like they do on pc. So we can say gg or whatever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm happy there isn't any.
It would not be a requirement to type or read anything. I just wish as a killer i could at least say gg after a match and not have to message everyone from the game.
I think the post game chat should just be pre-set with the option to send a "GG" or not, and award blood points for doing so. (Like gwent)
it would be easier than having to send a DM every time after match to scream "CAMPER! LEARN TO PLAY!" Though still i have to say no the idea is bad.
No thank you
Survivors only have to open one profile and send one message after the match to say GG (or throw salt).
Killers have to open four profiles and send four messages to do the same.
Consoles support USB keyboards.
Just have an option to set the default chat window state: Visible (can be manually clicked post-match to be hidden), and Hidden (can be manually clicked post-match to be visible). Oh, and have the default state be Hidden, so that players who don't know how to toggle the option don't whine about salty chat messages.
They already have the thumbs up on the same spot as report. Not sure how it actually works in terms of whether you know or not that someone did.
The lack of post-game chat is one of the main reasons I switched from PC to PS4 (PSN profile is private).
I'm out if I'm forced to read messages from, or talk to, the vile, immature, ignorant shits who seem to make up the majority of DbD's player base.
You're not FORCED to read messages, silly.
You switched from PC to PS4 because of post game chat that you were not forced to read but obviously did so anyway? Interesting.
I said "one of the main reasons". Obviously, it wasn't the only reason, that'd be dumb. "I want to play the game with worse controls and a dodgy framerate, to stop the nasty people being mean to me."
what about XBOX HUH? YOU WANNA TAKE SPIDERMAN AND THIS TOO?????? x speaks in a unknown language that can not be understood by anyone other than the entity who comes out of a wormhole and laughs x
We don't want or need this. The salt is already real.
I would love a post game chat. I hate having people spam my PS4 to ######### on or compliment me. Also, I hate having to send hate messages to people 1 at a time lol.