Zarina's my favorite survivor overall and favorite to play with. Her story is really intriguing to me and her character is cool as hell. The idea of her perks being centered around decepting the killer while putting the safety of others before her own is respectable as hell. It's also for that reason that David is my second favorite survivor, putting himself in danger to protect his friends. Similarly I really like Jeff and his deceptive perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the same answer I wrote on your last poll
dweet dweet dweet
French girl best girl
Ohh, I can only pick one option? I like Ace, Kate, Bill and Dwight quite equally.
But gonna give the vote to my man Ace, as if I had to pick one of them it'd probably be him. Really like what they've done for him cosmetic wise.
Cheryl and Felix are my two mains (with David just behind)!
Cheryl because I'm a silent hill fanboy, I hope she gets more skins!!!
Felix because he is so dapper and high key sexy!
and David for very obvious reasons, big boy muscle man
I main both Cheryl and Kate, But I play Cheryl more.
Jake is my main he’s been my favourite survivor since I installed DBD.
The invisible woman
One word, Stevenson.
Yui and Zarina <3
"Hail to the king baby.'
Nancy's pretty neat.
P3 Blendette squad, unite!
Claudette and Jane Romero. But always i play claudette
Zarina's my favorite survivor overall and favorite to play with. Her story is really intriguing to me and her character is cool as hell. The idea of her perks being centered around decepting the killer while putting the safety of others before her own is respectable as hell. It's also for that reason that David is my second favorite survivor, putting himself in danger to protect his friends. Similarly I really like Jeff and his deceptive perks.
I main the Lord and Savior Jeffsus