New player from deadbydaylight
Hi, I am a new player ,just bought a psn cd keys from gvgmall and played the game yesterday . I like this game but got so tired of the toxic community in that game. I played a few round yesterday and just thought the game would be a lot more fun playing with friends. I'm hoping you all would give me some tips on how to play, what to do, maybe adding me so we can play together. I played as Jason today and got one kill followed by one which was kinda #########. I was wondering if this is common.Any tips would be much appreciated. Hope to see some nice people in game, thanks!
Comments
asking a forum for tips is wasting your time and theirs.
It has a big learning curve and takes time. Hybridpanda is a fun guy to watch to get a feel of the meta game.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcdIHabg9Sq0sD6ITyVQcg
You can join a psn community thingy too to find people to play with.
Have fun!
ochido plays at rank1, with the smallest percentage of the population, and even there you are unlikely to see him often if at all.
to claim that ps4 community is the most toxic is just wrong.
Jason is one of my favorite DBD killers...
DBD has a toxic community? You must be on about a different game, everyone is so friendly here
Yes play SWF for the most fun and use team speed perks to decrease the Gen repair time.
Clear out all Totems even dull.
Some killers are so bad that they run NOED it downs you in one hit
I can't resist not telling you, but please don't call The Trapper "Jason". Yes, he may be inspired by him, but our Trapper is called Evan MacMillan and has his own background story.
Dead by Daylight has a harsh learning curve for any newcomer, though it is easier to start off playing as Killer.
The Trapper is a good starter Killer, but not the strongest of them. He is very RNG-dependent with his Bear Traps. If you want to master him, you need to learn not to trap the obvious spots (like below Pallets or Windows) in which Survivors will anticipate a Trap unless they are too busy trying to get away from you during a Chase. It's best to trap narrow "corridors" and then herd the Survivor into the Trap. The Trapper is a herding Killer, you need to herd the Survivors into your Traps with the way you position yourself in relation to the Survivor during a Chase. Make their only two options be to either run into you and take a hit or run into a Trap and get downed instantly.