Blighted Piggy
Below is my idea for a Hallowed Blight cosmetic for everyone's favorite snoot. Hope you like it!
Set Description: Grotesque Game Master
The Subject prooved, at first, to be the most docile before administration, yet quickly punished all assumptions as soon as it had freed itself.
Head Description: True Colors
The Serum induced a pig-like transformation upon the Subject's facial features. A hefty snout curls upward from beneath long, dark bangs combed down to hide the eyes... and glowing tears of furious shame.
A side note: Pressing my finger to the Subject's snout inspired odd joy. Must investigate further.
Body Description: Reflective Husk
Subject provided a tremendous challenge in inducing transformation, almost as though it had a bolstered immunity to foreign contaminants. Several smaller doses were required to force results. Old wounds were opened up on Subject's left thigh.
Weapon Description: Bottled Wrath
Transformation equipped the Subject with a razor sharp blade made of her own bone, which could be retracted into the flesh at will for deadly concealment.

Comments
This probably gave Amanda some very bad flashbacks.
It looks really good though! I wonder what the licensed killers would look like blighted.
Yeah, Ive had a few ideas for others, so I might draw them, too.
You're a very good artist, I'd love to see what blighted Freddy would look like.
Booping the snoot is the only way to cheer her up, I love it
I happen to have a good idea for blighted Freddy. I'll see if I can't put it to paper tomorrow.
Oh cool, can't wait to see it.
Addendum:
that's really good, I love it ๐