who is ur main on both sides
im a kate,dwight,huntress, and clown main
im a kate,dwight,huntress, and clown main
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually try and branch out but if I had to pick, probably Dwight & Oni.
Dwight because Dweet.
Oni because of Blood Fury & lobby music.
nice
I'm a Meg and Spirit main
Kate & Susie/Legion.
nice
nice
Oni cause well who doesn't like to 4 down in one power use.
Steve because well ahoy ladies.
oh nice i like clown bc i like throwing bottles at people
Meg and Billy
Skrt Skrt
Survivor: Laurie and David
Killer: Doctor and Freddy (although my stats probably look more like a Doctor main that occasionally plays Freddy)
Nancy and Blight.