whats the funnest killer to play?
their power and perks dont have to be good, just if they are fun to play or not
their power and perks dont have to be good, just if they are fun to play or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably Demogorgon. He can get around the map pretty damn quick with his portals, and his shred attack is immensely satisfying to land, as well as excellent for chewing through pallets.
I absolutely love Blight. I always have a good time when playing him.
I love playing pallet Freddy. Just seeing someone stand still after throwing a fake pallet because they know they just got bamboozled is absolutely amazing.
Oni, pyramid head, huntress, hillbilly, and doctor. Although, it is up to a matter of preference.
I still like bubba but I have to take him out of my top 3. I am replacing him with pig. I am performing very optimally with her and she is very fun.