I feel like scratch marks are just inconsistent sometimes

I consider myself to be a pretty avid killer when it comes to tracking survivors. I feel like the scratch marks are sometimes delayed or just haven't been consistent lately. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Comments

  • I thought the slight delay was intentional and it definitely feels like there often are short patches were scratch marks don’t appear at all.

    i always thought maybe the surv walked and then began running again, but that definitely didn’t happen every time I noticed that...

    can’t say I experienced this more often lately though.

  • @Mooks said:

    I thought the slight delay was intentional and it definitely feels like there often are short patches were scratch marks don’t appear at all.

    i always thought maybe the surv walked and then began running again, but that definitely didn’t happen every time I noticed that...

    can’t say I experienced this more often lately though.

    The slight delay is intentional and patches of scratch marks not appearing sometimes is what I am talking about.

  • Yeah I definitely have the patches of missing scratch marks when a survivor's been constantly sprinting.

    Can't say it's a huge problem, but it is a little bit annoying.

  • I guess they don’t want to make scratch marks too consistent so that sound isn’t as useful