Just wanna know how many freddy fans out their
Like the title says just wanna know how many Freddy Krueger fans out their or (Nightmare) Fans!
Like the title says just wanna know how many Freddy Krueger fans out their or (Nightmare) Fans!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Freddy, hell I used to main him.
Noice I'm using him like crazy right now tho
I used to main old freddy when I was a baby killer, moved on and then started to play him again after the rework.
Yeah tbh before the reworks I did not play him.. Like at all.
But now He is my main lol
It's not great how powerful he is but I'm a switch player so seeing Freddy now is like the best thing on the planet and I love every second of it.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE A SWITCH PLAYER
As a Quentin main, I love Freddy.
He has a smoothness to his kit that I love. Not having self slows/stuns feels so good to use.
I used to main his old form, still remember the timing for everything too
Ahh, good times
Main freddy and find him so fun to play as and when i play against him he is one of the few killers that can actually test out my skill and managerment will be a sad day when they nerf him :(