Made this Susie choker! I couldn't decide between a bracelet or choker so I just flipped a coin haha. Let me know what you think!
Very cute! I like it.
I like it too much.
@QwQw said:Very cute! I like it.
@QwQw said:
Thank you so much!
@Jarol said:I like it too much.
@Jarol said:
Thank you!
Good Job! Really cute and, if you know the character, creepy (in a good way)! ๐
I like it! It's fashionable! Add the pink sweater and you've got yourself a crossplay
@Gcarrara said:Good Job! Really cute and, if you know the character, creepy (in a good way)! ๐
@Gcarrara said:
Thank you! Yes if you know dbd its not as 'cute' ๐
@UrbanEvasionuser said:I like it! It's fashionable! Add the pink sweater and you've got yourself a crossplay
@UrbanEvasionuser said:
Thank you so much! Yes a pink sweater and outfit would be great! I was going to make pink discordance earrings, perhaps that can be a whole outfit!
@vdizzle said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1896666#Comment_1896666Thank you so much! Yes a pink sweater and outfit would be great! I was going to make pink discordance earrings, perhaps that can be a whole outfit!
@vdizzle said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1896666#Comment_1896666
Yeah!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very cute! I like it.
I like it too much.
Thank you so much!
Thank you!
Good Job! Really cute and, if you know the character, creepy (in a good way)! ๐
I like it! It's fashionable! Add the pink sweater and you've got yourself a crossplay
Thank you! Yes if you know dbd its not as 'cute' ๐
Thank you so much! Yes a pink sweater and outfit would be great! I was going to make pink discordance earrings, perhaps that can be a whole outfit!
Yeah!