Didn't know they added Pennywise!
>_>
>_>
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########
So, this Clown got pallet-slammed out of existence?
"We all mope down here"
I'm not sure what I was expecting but it sure as hell wasn't this. Take my up vote.
"You'll t-bag too"
Clown has officially become a doormat for survivors to step on after realizing how much of a clown he really is.
How do things like this even happen?
how does one accomplish this?
This bug is in the game for almost 3 months, same for invisible walls in swamp, shows how much they care about the game
Brilliant. Just Brilliant.
Looks like clown is now literally bottom tier
My friends and I actually lost a game over this LMAO, I hook saved her with BT against a camping PH and we both ran into an invisible wall and got downed within seconds LMAO
That Clown looks like he is in the absolute depths of misery
He could still hit us and use his power. We definitely maxed out all of his categories (aside from Sacrifice) before leaving. My pal and I stayed behind to die to EGC for laughs/in solidarity with our stuck comrade.
Survivor Perk:
Resentment
You resent and despise anyone who hurts your friends, causing a boost in strength from anger.
Gain one token for each survivor sacrificed, after gaining 3/2/1 tokens, the perk activates.
While active, stunning a killer with a pallet will slam them through the ground, tripling the stun duration and will consume all tokens.
The pic above is just the reworked DS in action - I think it leaked to live!
Strike em straight through the ground!
awww its a baby clown :3
👶🤡