Which killer / license would you like to come to Dead by Daylight the most?
I've gathered a list of the most commonly requested killers to come to dead by daylight. Which one would you most like to see? Are there any others you want, or do you prefer original killers? Some of these may be unlikely due to licensing issues, so just vote for your favourite regardless of the chances of it coming to the game.
Comments
I'd like a Resident Evil chapter, preferably 7.
I will continue to insist until your demand ends or ends up being a legendary skin like Krampus.
Slenderman sounds really cool. I used to be a huge fan of Creepypasta when I was younger, so it would be kind of intriguing to see what power they would give him. Perhaps everytime you look at him, he gets faster?
If not for Slenderman, Springtrap sounds really cool. Don't know why everyone thinks FNAF is purely a child's game.
Lastly, Jason would be dope as well but I know he isn't coming for a long time due to lawsuits & licensing issues, so I didn't even bother choosing him.
Laura (creature) from The Evil Within.
I would also like Kayako from the Grudge or Sadako from Ringu.
Springtrap from FNAF or some other animatronic killer, or a killer wearing a mascot costume, would also be nice.
Jason Voorhees, Norman Bates, Candyman, Chucky, and James Earl Cash (Manhunt). I don't mind some monsters or killers from other horror (like Pig, Pinhead, and Xenomorph), but I'd rather stick to slashers.
Resident Evil, of course, and Siren. Resident Evil is obvious (hoping for Leon mainly, but Jill would also be cool), and I want Kyoya Suda (basically Siren's protagonist) because he is really cool.
Resident Evil with Nemesis.
I still want bloody mary
Pinhead or Captain Spaulding for clown
Ofcourse I'm choosing the most recognized slasher of them all