Can we please have a way to recycle useless addons

Tired of looking at the thousands of worthless addons that don't do anything like blindness and hemorrhage. Let me recycle them and get some of my blood points back. I have over 300 valtiel sect photograph on pyramid that let's my power recharge quicker, that's 1.5 million bp wasted because I never use them. I can tell that I have over 20 million bloodpoints in addons I'll never use and it's kinda depressing knowing that I can't get some of it back

Comments

  • I agree. I have tons of that toolbox add on that gets rid of skillchecks. I am never going to use them. At least let me discard them or something so they're not clogging up my inventory.

  • If this was the case I would only have flasks of bleach and thick cork stoppers on clown. Or you would probably only have range addons on PH.

    Its a way better hide their terrible addon balance by making you say”I might as well put this on since I don’t want to waste X addon”

  • Really? I actually like using his recharge addons sometimes.

    Green duration + green recharge feels kinda nuts. You can make soooo many trails so fast and absolutely cover an area in them, making a 3 gen super deadly. It charges just as fast as you expend it and can spend half the game with your sword in the ground.

  • Selling items is one of my most wanted features. Or even exchanging lower rarity items for a higher tier of my choice.

    I'd sell those fog/mist offerings even if it was as low as 15% of the normal bloodweb value.

  • You should be able to either refund or exchange them. So if you have loads of brown medkits for example you could exchange two for a yellow and then two yellows for a purple etc.

  • I don't understand why it has not already be done, devs can't know the fact than most long time players sleep on hundreds if not thousands add on and items.

    But it should be a partial refund (15-20% seems fair), exchange would be a mess and a huge work to balance it. Cause 90% of surv items are useful and the more their rarity is, the better they are (also they can win some in the trial through chest tho killers only depends on BW), wich its not the case of most killer's add-on where most of the best add-on are green or yellow (even grey for some like Demogorgon). Offerings too, i don't want to go to Haddonfield, Badham and Gas heaven most of my game.