The Trapper Chase Theme

Seeing as he is the face of Dead By Daylight, and how the Dead By Daylight theme feels like it was made for him. I was wonder what you guys think his terror radius music will be like?

Whenever they decide to change him enough to warrant the new music. I was thinking of an updated version of Blood Trail mixed with Closing In, with a sprinkle of the Dead By Daylight Theme thrown in.

With an updated version of Flesh and Bone as The Trappers POV chase music.

Comments

  • @Weeb_H_Toast said:

    Seeing as he is the face of Dead By Daylight, and how the Dead By Daylight theme feels like it was made for him. I was wonder what you guys think his terror radius music will be like?

    Whenever they decide to change him enough to warrant the new music. I was thinking of an updated version of Blood Trail mixed with Closing In, with a sprinkle of the Dead By Daylight Theme thrown in.

    With an updated version of Flesh and Bone as The Trappers POV chase music.

    I think that default music is his own music.

  • Anything short of this, I'm not interested :)

    https://youtu.be/wruoQVrSQN0


  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    Anything short of this, I'm not interested :)

    https://youtu.be/wruoQVrSQN0

    Will riot if that doesn't become his new theme.

  • For killer, I'm pretty sure there's only one chase theme so yeah they probably won't change that who knows. However, survivors have 6 different default terror radius/3 chase themes. So that would need to be changed.

  • In my opinion Trapper should stick with the default theme since he is the original.

  • If every killer were to get their own theme, Trapper's would be the default theme imo.

  • Trapper should stick with the default theme. At the point that every killer gets their own theme the default theme will be unique since it will only play when Trapper is the killer.

  • Trapper is most likely going to be the only killer that is going to keep the original theme.

    at some point in time, the "standart theme" will be Trappers unique theme.

  • Trapper should have the default chase theme, as the rest, it is the face of DbD, The rest that need a chase theme with Unico would be Wraith, Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Plague, Legion and Ghostface.

  • I never said nay thing about a new theme, just mix of the "default" chase themes, made more in line with modern DBD themes.

  • It's going to be 'We Will Rock You' but instead of claps, bear traps slamming shut.