Deception should also work on vaults too

I feel deception could be really strong if it also worked on vaults as well. If you have it activate you run by a window to create a load noise to pretend to valut it. It could lead to very good and fun mindgames.

What do you think? Would it be better or overpowered.

Comments

  • yea more stress for the killer, but no it would be op

  • I think it would be overpowered, but I can imagine a new perk like deception but for vaults. But not a same perk for both.

  • Sounds pretty good until you actually want to vault but just make noise instead

  • I would say it wouldn't make it better since 9/10 survivors can't use it. It is hard to fall for it, at least to me.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Sounds pretty good until you actually want to vault but just make noise instead

    That's what I was just thinking lol imagine being chased and deception recovers from the cooldown only to take your vault away and get you smacked down.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Sounds pretty good until you actually want to vault but just make noise instead

    Now that you mention it that is a concern. You could possibly make it another button, like Dead hard.