Is this a bug? Has anyone elses game been on speed lately?
https://clips.twitch.tv/AlluringHelpfulSkirretChefFrank
I don't want to post a bug report if it is intentional!
I don't want to post a bug report if it is intentional!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It certainly does look like a bug, though not very harmful?
Too much blight serum.
But seriously, this is the first time I'm seeing this. Probably just animation bug
https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintMildPizzaPanicBasket I noticed it because the obsession claws were going like a maniac and the tormented barbs were spinning at 1000 Mph I am gunna put it in bug reports but it is funny AF
Never happened to me i guess it's a bug
Nobody:
Your game:
This made me chuckle!
I posted it in bug reports but here is the I AM SPEED clips
Obsession claws: https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveSwissDolphinTakeNRG
Pre game screen: https://clips.twitch.tv/AlluringHelpfulSkirretChefFrank
End game screen: https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintMildPizzaPanicBasket
More animations sped up: https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingPricklyOryxBatChest
I've seen this before, it only happens if DBD is minimized, and after you re-open it, it accelerates all the visuals animations.
For example, in all perks and offerings, there's a little "fog" effect under the perk. It's not accurate but if you minimize your game for like 25 seconds, then open it again, the fog will speed up like crazy.
It looked hilarious. I didn't minimise but I did put my computer to sleep so that is probably why I assume!