The funny tale of Doctor, Freddy, and Bubba

It's pretty funny. Some newer players might be unaware. Doctor, Freddy, and Bubba use to be laughable bottom tier chilling with the likes of Wraith and Trapper. Then the devs listened to the community and buffed these three killers now they can compete at higher ranks. And right after people were complaining they're to StRoNg NeEd NeRf but the devs let them play out. And honestly they did a good job. All their base powers are good now.(What makes people complain about Freddy are how much perks elevate him). Now they've seen and know Doctor and Bubba are balanced and should be untouched. Freddy nerf hope they don't ruin him. This was when the devs did a good job. Freddy nerf (eventually) is understandable enough. But devs don't touch Doctor and Bubba they are balanced.

Comments

  • Freddy was one of their first big rework of an older killer so understandably they didn't know what to win for and ended up over buffing him. However I agree they definitely got bubba and doctor right, they are now solid mid tier killers.

  • I don't see them changing Doctor or Bubba anytime soon. Bubba's fine. And I really like playing as and against Doctor, although I would like them to maybe change the numbers on the discipline add-ons. The delay reduction you get from the purple and the green ones is a little ridiculous, and it makes his anti-loop VERY easy to use. He'll you could even make the delay from the yellow one part of his default power, and remove that effect from his discipline add-ons, I think that would be a good compromise.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I don't see them changing Doctor or Bubba anytime soon. Bubba's fine. And I really like playing as and against Doctor, although I would like them to maybe change the numbers on the discipline add-ons. The delay reduction you get from the purple and the green ones is a little ridiculous, and it makes his anti-loop VERY easy to use. He'll you could even make the delay from the yellow one part of his default power, and remove that effect from his discipline add-ons, I think that would be a good compromise.

    Discipline is really weak and generally more or less a wasted slot unless you're blind enough to need the illusion stain, they do make a fun combo when used together though

  • @Trashmaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1890135#Comment_1890135

    Discipline is really weak and generally more or less a wasted slot unless you're blind enough to need the illusion stain, they do make a fun combo when used together though

    What? It’s probably his best chase addon. Double discipline cuts the amount of time to do a shock in half; removing the majority of skill needed by the doctor to time the shocks.