Buff DS
The killers are going to be complaining that DS is BS because in their mind there's a 100% success rate in using DS anyways.
Despite the misconception that it's a god perk I have to say I'm plum terrible at this game, and I miss DS like 30% of the time. Killers are going to be unhappy 100% of the time anyways, make survivors happy that extra 30% of the time.
Comments
If a survivor is doing a gen in front of me instead of running away, there's something wrong with a perk if everything is A-OK.
also, hit your skillchecks nerd
No, DS doesn't need a buff, it needs to be reworked into a true anti-tunneling perk where it deactivates the moment you work on an objective. The last thing that this game needs is to be balanced around bad players,such as yourself, who can't hit simple skill checks . What needs to happen is for match making to quit matching you with players that are better and to pair you with similar potatoes instead.
Go ahead. Buff DS. Make it have multiple uses. Make it unfailable.
See I like teaching lessons this way because I want to see what your gonna do the next day. When there is zero people playing killer and your que times are 1 hour long.
..
Don't you worry about a thing, I speak for a lot of terrible players when I say this. Just because I'm bad at hitting DS doesn't mean I'm good at anything else. Often times a killer will chase me after a successful DS and I will hit a wall, or screw up a vault, or my dumbass will just loop right into their arms anyways.
The killer will get their satisfaction off my corpse, believe it. Yet even so I will get to feel like an absolute god for a solid 15 seconds.
The issue is you may not be able to hit DS but a #@$% ton of other people never miss. No offense intended but this is why you shouldn't balance the game around new or bad players.
Tbh if was turned into a true anti tunnelling perk then that would deffo be a buff, right now a killer can tunnel whether they have DS or not
Don't think so
Forgive me for saying, doesn't that kind of lean into what I said at the start? That for killers it always feel like 100% even if it isn't.
If tunneling and camping are legit strategies, Killer's have no room to whine about DS being a legit strategy. I don't think it needs buffed, but people definitely need to quit crying about it. It's a one time use perk that even when used, the user generally goes down shortly after it procs due to bloodlust and if it gets used during endgame, the Killer already lost anyway.
DS in it's current state is not good. A killer can catch you once eat it and then just tunnel you like a jerk. A survivor can abuse the whole one minute and fix a gen that lost you the game just happened to me. Here's my rework to hopefully keep both sides happy.
DS timer is reduced to 35,40,45 seconds. However can be used twice to counter hard core tunnelers. But will disable if you are, cleansing a totem, searching a chest, or fixing a gen because obviously you aren't getting tunneled doing those. As well if you're in a locker for 3 seconds. Still will allow grabs at windows and pallets. Because you could be getting chased still.