Brightening The Game map
Why?
In the survey you're obviously suggesting that you actually want to make dbd a horror game more than a survival game. So why make the map even lighter?
Why?
In the survey you're obviously suggesting that you actually want to make dbd a horror game more than a survival game. So why make the map even lighter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gameplay reasons.
But bad ones. Hidding should be viable, not only running in circles.
I mean I can't see anything on Oni's map it's so dark, but apparently on the game it was a problem? I don't get it either tbh.
Some areas were too dark but most of the map was fine.
"So why make the map even lighter?"
It is interesting, but whenever it comes to brightness, the Maps should not be dark. But the game should become "scarier". And Horrorgames are dark. But well...
I also dont think that the new The Game was too bright. Before the Map Reworks most Maps were too bright, e.g. on MacMillan it was possible to look so far that you can see half of the Map.
When it comes to The Game, the lower Floor on the current Live Version was sometimes too dark in some areas and the upper floor was too bright. IMO the brightness of the PTB-Version looked fine.
I frankly couldn't care less about that because people turn brightness on on dark maps so it's better that none of them are dark for the few people that don't do that.
So that we can see the horror.