Can you make it so the pigs head traps become removable and active after all gens have been finished
I feel like this ties closer to Jigsaw in terms of having to make a choice (Get your trap off and leave or risk death to help others) Plus it would take a load of micromanaging off this poor killer. Also if luck is not in her favor the survivors can take off the trap with the first box which wastes time and a valuable unrenewable resource.
Comments
i dont understand? do you mean you cant remove traps until all gens are done and they activate when all gens are done?
Then what's the point of them? Removing them takes almost no time.
hell no. the objective of the traps is to slow down the game during the match, the critical part of the game. If you want tools to handle the opened exit gates scenario better, use freddy's perks, NOED, etc.
I understood just fine, I just think it's a serious nerf to a mechanic that's already made to not harm Survivors by design.
2 minutes is enough time to put down another survivor.
the pig is balanced.