Individual ranks for killers
Playing to red ranks with a handful of your favorite killers is different from playing red ranks with a baby tier perk killer.
Would be better content to rank up each killer individually so you can progress better with each
Would be better content to rank up each killer individually so you can progress better with each
Comments
An individual ranking system for killer would allow games to progress based on experience with the killer, obviously faster games with a leveled killer.
I dont see how that would parallel survivors because of mechanics, but just a thought of prolonging content for killer players.
I was for this when I first read it, but after thinking about it, (As a fairly new killer main) I don't think this needs to happen.
The more I play killer, the better I get at learning the maps, gen locations, loops, mind game spots, when to break a pallet and when to go around, etc.
Changing killers isn't going to make me a worse player, it just means getting a few different perks.
Besides, you can earn blood points using your favorite killer and then spend them on the one you want to level.
This change isn't needed IMO.
This idea is so true. Just because someone is able to fight rank 1s with killer A, doesn't make him able to do the same with killer B.
It's the Devs logic that "not all killer should be valid to play at high ranks". But with a shared rank, they force every high rank player to only play those "viable killer".