Apology to the community

Hello everyone!

Please, give me few minutes of your time to read this.


I complained about things in the game throughout last month, grew into a bad sport, started to overly rant and became the part of the bad sport problem. Yesterday, I made a dump email to anonymously degrade the game for which I was caught and warned by the mod, then went into blind state of fury, requesting very passive agressively for my forum account to be deleted since I quote myself: "I don't want any connections to the game anymore" (to whom I also apologise) , which was done and I unistalled the game.


After I cooled down, I've spent time thinking throughout the night about what I was doing the past month. I've decided to create new account and to take responsibility for my actions and to openly apologise to people I was toxic to, both on forums and in game.


I hope to be a better sport, teammate and an opponent from now on.


Happy surviving and sacrificing!


P. S. Writing this was my own decision, I was not forced into this.

Comments

  • Good to see you're on the right side mate. The last thing this community needs is yet another toxic player.

  • @QwQw said:

    Good to see you're on the right side mate. The last thing this community needs is yet another toxic player.

    :*

  • @Tomskrex said:

    Hello everyone!

    Please, give me few minutes of your time to read this.

    I complained about things in the game throughout last month, grew into a bad sport, started to overly rant and became the part of the bad sport problem. Yesterday, I made a dump email to anonymously degrade the game for which I was caught and warned by the mod, then went into blind state of fury, requesting very passive agressively for my forum account to be deleted since I quote myself: "I don't want any connections to the game anymore" (to whom I also apologise) , which was done and I unistalled the game.

    After I cooled down, I've spent time thinking throughout the night about what I was doing the past month. I've decided to create new account and to take responsibility for my actions and to openly apologise to people I was toxic to, both on forums and in game.

    I hope to be a better sport, teammate and an opponent from now on.

    Happy surviving and sacrificing!

    P. S. Writing this was my own decision, I was not forced into this.

    It is a grown man or woman that takes responsibility for their actions. There isn't one among us that hasn't lost their temper or been a bad sport at one point or another. While I don't think I was on the receiving end of anything you said (that I know of), I accept the apology for my own part. I can't speak for people whom you might have offended though. You have made a step in the right direction. The key is not to backpedal. There is a great video by Otz on how not to get tilted. It has helped a lot of people. It is particularly useful for people playing this rather stressful game:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vpgy40xiQ

    The logic applies to other things in life too. Good luck and stick to the path; see you in the fog.