Dumb noob question about the Rift.

I'm about 100 hrs into the game. Started playing about a week before the alst Rift was complete so I didn't bother getting the battle pass (or Rift pass, excuse me). I just assumed another one would be popping right up in a week or so but nothing has come up yet and any google search I do looking for information isn't shedding any light. Can anyone tell me about how long it takes for a new Rift pass and whether we can expect one anytime soon? I've fallen in love with being a killer main and I'd like to do the Rift pass next time it comes around. Thanks!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • We actually just tweeted about this a short while ago, to show that the next Tome will be available soon.

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1351922658947035136

  • Usually about month, think this one is coming out near the mid chapter

  • New tomes and rifts usually come out along with the midchapter. So probably about 2 weeks before the new tome and rift release

  • @ProfGameAndTalk said:

    I'm about 100 hrs into the game. Started playing about a week before the alst Rift was complete so I didn't bother getting the battle pass (or Rift pass, excuse me). I just assumed another one would be popping right up in a week or so but nothing has come up yet and any google search I do looking for information isn't shedding any light. Can anyone tell me about how long it takes for a new Rift pass and whether we can expect one anytime soon? I've fallen in love with being a killer main and I'd like to do the Rift pass next time it comes around. Thanks!

    There will be another one probably when the next killer comes out or the mid chapter patch (when clown gets his rework)

    *edit a few days if it arrives with clown buff about a month and a half if it arrives with the new killer