Generator Farming

After having all of the game's teachables unlocked (minus 3 perks that I am in no rush to get (Balanced Landing, Hex: Haunted Grounds, and Rancor.)). I mostly just want points above everything else. Generators give lots of points and we have several of them. So I like to get generators to 99% then bail. Personally I just want to be given the option to repair the last two generators after the exits have been powered/opened. 

So I guess my questions are:
Does anyone else farm generators like I do?
(Repairing them to 99% and then ditching.)
How do you guys feel about the option to repair two more generators in the end game for more points?

Comments

  • This was in the base game and Survivors used to needlessly stick around to farm points. I don't want it back.

  • Orion said:

    This was in the base game and Survivors used to needlessly stick around to farm points. I don't want it back.

    Why not? If survivors stick around doesn't that increase your chances of getting a 4k?
  • @Peasant said:
    Why not? If survivors stick around doesn't that increase your chances of getting a 4k?

    Not once both doors are open, no. At that point, they're needlessly prolonging the trial by sticking around.

  • @Peasant said:
    Orion said:

    This was in the base game and Survivors used to needlessly stick around to farm points. I don't want it back.

    Why not? If survivors stick around doesn't that increase your chances of getting a 4k?

    No, its just holding you hostage basically because there is no concede button.
    With all the free escapes survivors have, BT, DS and all that suff, even if you get a hook, that doesnt mean that you can camp him to death which is quite ridiculous

  • I gen hop for more points, easier to get an iridescent emblem if the killer kicks em a few times. But survivors need to leave when gates are open, not fun for anybody when stuck in a finished match.
  • @Peasant said:
    Orion said:

    This was in the base game and Survivors used to needlessly stick around to farm points. I don't want it back.

    Why not? If survivors stick around doesn't that increase your chances of getting a 4k?

    Yeah that is true, but at the same time, why would survivors stick around risk thier life when the gate is open and they can just leave. Points are points and you could get even more by starting a new game since by the time the trial is over and you want to "farm gens" your altruism, boldness are probably already max or close to max