Post game Bloodpoints are bugged?

Escaped with a total 26k bps. I had 4 stacks wglf, 100% bps survival offering plus 1,5 bloodrush.

Total bps's 66k. Is this right?

Comments

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Escaped with a total 26k bps. I had 4 stacks wglf, 100% bps survival offering plus 1,5 bloodrush.

    Total bps's 66k. Is this right?

    that's about right, but I'm also terrible at math, so maybe not

  • At least you’re getting bps. Some of us are getting error code 112 (sync error) after matches. So we’re not getting any bloodpoints.

  • If the offerring you had was the offerring that doubles specifically your survival points, then yes, something seems a little off. The ×2.5 multiplier (from WGLF+bloodhunt) brings it up to 65k, which can be rounded up to 66k if you got 26,400+ BP. If you survived, that should have been an extra 5k BP (from the +100% survival offering) in the very least, bringing it to about 71k

  • No, that seems wrong.

    • 26k base
    • 26k for the WGLF stacks
    • 39k for the blood rush
    • If you escaped, 5k for the survival offering
    • Total should be around 96,000 bloodpoints

    Seems like you didn’t get the points for WGLF and your offering. Might be worth testing further and reporting as a bug if necessary.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    No, that seems wrong.

    • 26k base
    • 26k for the WGLF stacks
    • 39k for the blood rush
    • If you escaped, 5k for the survival offering
    • Total should be around 96,000 bloodpoints

    Seems like you didn’t get the points for WGLF and your offering. Might be worth testing further and reporting as a bug if necessary.

    Yeah, seems like i didn't got the wglf stacks. That's the trird time missing the wglf stacks during the bloodrush.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    No, that seems wrong.

    • 26k base
    • 26k for the WGLF stacks
    • 39k for the blood rush
    • If you escaped, 5k for the survival offering
    • Total should be around 96,000 bloodpoints

    Seems like you didn’t get the points for WGLF and your offering. Might be worth testing further and reporting as a bug if necessary.

    Bloodrush is a 50% modifier. It would only reward 13k bloodpoints in the given example.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Escaped with a total 26k bps. I had 4 stacks wglf, 100% bps survival offering plus 1,5 bloodrush.

    Total bps's 66k. Is this right?

    I was using my hag who only has yellow BBQ and I was hitting 80 k a game with 100% offerings. I switched to my deathslinger last night to level him a bit (max BBQ) was excited to see what I could hit got a 12 hook game where I played around gave chances maxed everything and only hit 72k. I was so confused. Expected at least 100k.