Weird light pillar
So, I was in a match in the swamp, working on a gen with Claudette when this beam of light shoots into the sky. I didn't manage a screenshot but it was a continuous thing for a while. Anyone have an idea what that might be?
So, I was in a match in the swamp, working on a gen with Claudette when this beam of light shoots into the sky. I didn't manage a screenshot but it was a continuous thing for a while. Anyone have an idea what that might be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a map addon called Glass Bead.
It allows you to set one mark per match; it looks like a column made of light and is visible to all survivors. You can set such mark anywhere you want.
This addon is generally considered to be useless.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Glass_Bead
Yes, it's a map add on.
I remember the first time I saw it, kinda blew my mind!
Au Contraire
It's amazing for messing with fellow survs