Dead hard

Is dead hard bugged at the moment? Every time I use it I just lag out and end up standing in the same spot

Comments

  • I know it’s bigger in the ptb currently. Not sure about in game. I haven’t had any issues personally. Other than the occasional exhausted on the ground.

  • @LeleLP said:

    I know it’s bigger in the ptb currently. Not sure about in game. I haven’t had any issues personally. Other than the occasional exhausted on the ground.

    Bugged* thanks phone.

  • Good I’m glad it is bugged. It’s annoying and rewards survivors for pressing a button after making a mistake or being outplayed.

  • @Spcmcory said:

    Is dead hard bugged at the moment? Every time I use it I just lag out and end up standing in the same spot

    It's been working fine against me LOL I even have one guy run straight into a tree got stuck I swing he used dead hard into the tree that he was stuck still dodged my hit. I understand the concept of the perk but if you don't actually move anywhere how do you dodge it.

  • @GannTM said:

    Good I’m glad it is bugged. It’s annoying and rewards survivors for pressing a button after making a mistake or being outplayed.

    nah man they all tell me it's high skill. Running straight at a pallet and pressing E to gain more distance is e-sports level play.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1880372#Comment_1880372

    nah man they all tell me it's high skill. Running straight at a pallet and pressing E to gain more distance is e-sports level play.

    Well thats true but to be fair it's also the only perk that requires any timing or skill to use lol