Myers Change Suggestion
The Shape has the slowest start of any killer: he moves really slow, and he doesn't have a lunge. Because of this, most players make it their priority to get out of tier 1 as fast as possible, so evil within I has almost no utility in any myers match. So, I have a suggestion to make tier 1 more helpful: give Myers the ability to swap between tiers 1 and 2.
Let's say you hook someone in tier 2, and see a survivor working on another generator. You could walk back to the gen until you're about 20 meters away, swap back to tier 1 so your terror radius disappears, and potentially sneak up on the survivor, to either get a hit or maybe a grab.
However, I think that you should not be able to go from tier 1 straight into tier 3. I think you should have to go back to tier 2 before being able to go into tier 3. Also, when you swap back to tier 1 you don't lose the stalk you've gained, but you can't gain stalk for tier 2, while you're in tier 1.
Thoughts?
Comments
I'd rather they just get rid of EW1 in its entirety. Its an ancient relic of DBD. But according to the basedgod balancing team he's "in a good spot" because day 1 players don't know how to break LOS.
that's what I said in my last killer change suggestion discussion, but people disagreed.