Every Killer's Worst Nightmare
Would you dodge this lobby?
Would you dodge this lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why? Just equip franklins and get sure they lose the keys in the game. Their salt will be nice.
Id probably go in with the intention to take away those keys with Franklins. I wouldnt even pressure gens. Id just drop the keys and guard them till the entity took them.
I’d ask them if I could help with their gens so we could all escape through the hatch together🥳
Without a doubt, I have exactly zero shame with dodging lobbies with keys, let alone that many.
Nurse: Deerstalker + Infectious + Knockout + Nurses
I wish I was good with Nurse or Oni. Since I am not, I'd just face a corner in the basement and give them the fast game that their hearts desire and back to the survivor queue that was hopefully 15 minutes or more.
It's better to close the game during the offerings screen, it will take 3+ minutes just to let them go back to queue
But it's longer to wait for the match to load, run around and do totems in case the killer has noed, do all gens and try to goad me into chasing them. I don't mind alt+tabbing to so I can watch WandaVision or plenty of anime choices.
It's the classic dilemma, time or money. You can waste more time loading into the game and just ignoring them, or you can deprive them of easy bp by closing it on them during loading screen.
It boils down to what you consider the biggest middle finger.
I'll bring my sweatiest build, add-on's, a mori, and Franklin's. I'll eat their salt for my breakfast.
best meme is equipping broken keys with time add ons for MAXIMUM MIND GAMING
Nah, Id rather not see 4 god medkits then 4 keys.
4 medkits guarantees that you lose no matter how good you play unless you tunnel hard asf.
I rather waste their time, I feel that it causes them to rage more and that brings me joy since they don't consider my feelings when they play the game like this.