Buff Ideas For ALL killers. 100% LEGIT.
Hello all, we know all know about how terribly unbalanced this game is and how BHVR desperately needs someone to point them in the right direction, it just so happens that I find myself to be the right person.
I thought of some good ideas that might help the game flourish into what it aspires to be.
- Start every match with ALL survivors injured and separated into far corners of the map.
- Remove Wiggle Meter
- Buff Killer Speed to 150%
- Infinite Tier 3 NOED
- Hooks spawned side by side
- 1 pallet per map and survivor.
- Every survivor owns 1 pallet, if a survivor is in ownership of the pallet then another survivor can’t throw it down.
I will tweet @Not_Queen these suggestions so it will get more recognization.
I thought of some good ideas that might help the game flourish into what it aspires to be.
- Start every match with ALL survivors injured and separated into far corners of the map.
- Remove Wiggle Meter
- Buff Killer Speed to 150%
- Infinite Tier 3 NOED
- Hooks spawned side by side
- 1 pallet per map and survivor.
- Every survivor owns 1 pallet, if a survivor is in ownership of the pallet then another survivor can’t throw it down.
I will tweet @Not_Queen these suggestions so it will get more recognization.
Comments
@PinkEricka Some things you forgot:
All survivors are chained to each other with a shackle 10 meters long between each survivor. Shackles disappear when all survivors are down.
I love your ideas!!! Why are you not a dev? These changes would make the game more fun and balanced for everyone!!
Sarcasm isn't always easy to pick up on in a text format, but that came through pretty clear.
I dont see the problem here sems good. But i do need to add that nurse shouldnt have fatigue...just a suggestion
You'd have to buff killer blood points too.
Otherwise game would be broke....too long to level killers.
If someone disagrees must be a filthy survivor main >: )
the irony is strong in this one
I agree with suggestions which aren't ridiculously op, for both killers AND survivors. Feel free to check my comments and u'll see how i disagreed with some survivor buffs suggestions as well.
wow, don't think that I don't know that though

you being filthy survivor main and you being smart and adequate are two different things