People who have played the PTB does The Game have more god pallets now?
Because the footage I've seen so far has shown that many of the pallets are either extremely safe, or outright god pallets.
Can any of you attest to this?
Because the footage I've seen so far has shown that many of the pallets are either extremely safe, or outright god pallets.
Can any of you attest to this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There aren't more god pallets, I think there are slightly less, but there are also a couple of safe ones too.
However I dont think there are safe pallets anymore; it's god or unsafe
So there's no in between? They either suck or are really good?
From what I saw yeah, that seemed to be the case.
So as far as the rework goes nothing's really changed then?
Does it still feel terrible to play on both ends?
I can't comment on this because I was exploring in a kyf with a friend but the changed layout makes it feel much nicer to exist on already
In a corridor right next to the two existing and well-known god pallets there was another one. There's also some more unsafe ones.
I bet the upstairs has most of the unsafe ones.
So far I've seen a decent amount of safe pallets upstairs. With maybe one or two being unsafe in the videos I've watched.
The thing about the Game that a lot of killer mains seem to not want to acknowledge is that without those safe pallets, there is not much left. Literally only about... 6? vaults on the game, counting the two windows in the downstairs T&L. So you're honestly not left with THAT much looping potential, especially if you're not a good survivor. The pallets HAVE to be safe because it's literally almost the only thing you have on that map. There has to be something to give the survivors the ability to waste at least a little bit of the killer's time in a chase. Is it fun for the killer? Probably not. I myself prefer to have vaults to work with, rather than endless pallets. But that's the way they designed the map, so 🤷🏻♀️
Honestly the game kinda needa them. Because of how bad it is. But idk about the new one could you tell me how good the map is now because I don't wanna watch vids I want to be surprised
So far it's looking like the map still relies heavily on pallets instead of putting some more vaults here an there.
Resulting in the gameplay feeling awful for both killers and survivors. Primarily because the killers will have to instantly break safe pallets instead of being able to attempt a mindgame. Then survivors have to deal with the anemic amount of windows on the map.
So the map looks to be survivor sided due to the increase in the amount of safe and god pallet spawns. Not to mention what seems to be more godawful placement of breakable walls in some inconvenient places.
We'll have to wait and see if they balance it more, or if they decide to add vaults and remove some safe pallets.
So its same as last time Where is both killer AND survivor sided depending on how fast gens go?
Yes there is another god pallet spawn, and more pallets can be easily seen over making them ridiculously safe
Yep, the rework accomplished nothing but making it look better.
Cant tell, clown keeps downing me before completing any loop because of how ######### being hindered while hes invigorated is.
Seriously, 40% speed over the survivor with no downsides...
Still makes hiding harder at least
Not smo much, the lower portion of the map looks even darker than before. The upstairs has it's bright areas, but there are some unlit ones too.
Omg they really made it darker? If anything it looked like it was dark up top and bright down stairs