1.5x Bloodpoints
I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but not even double bloodpoints? And a lottery that 10 people can win 1mil BP? That's like, just unlocking the 3 perks of a character, but not being able to learn them on your main or other characters.
I feel like they're still not aware of the massive grind this game has.
Comments
1,5x for 8 days is more than 2x for 4 days.
Now would be a good time to use all 50 gateaus I have on my doctor.
They are aware, they want this extreme and endless grind in their game
I just hope they do 1.5x BP more often and not be like the last time and have no extra BP events for rest of year.
yes that is correct :)
7 days isn’t it?
15-22, both days included. If I would have to guess, 11 AM EST both times. But yeah, 7 full days, if we count start and end date as half a day.
I think I’ll be able to prestige two more characters during this. Last years blood rush I think I did six characters during those three weeks.
Umm what? I just woke up, what is this about 1.5x bp? We getting another one?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1349748176790630402
I can't find the "spit nice" meme but thanks for letting me know.