What's the chances the next chapter will be as buggy as the Twins?

Place your bets , what's the chances of the next chapter being borderline unplayable and a buggy mess?

Comments

  • I dont think so. 2019 the Oni-Chapter was a problem, 2020 it was the Twins-Chapter. But Plague in 2019 and Deathslinger in 2020 were fine.

    They have more time between the last Chapter of the year and the first Chapter of the new year, this helps. Overall, I think the next Chapter will more likely be a decent one (when it comes to Bugs and the Chapter itself, no idea about the content itself) than a bad one.

  • Not sure depends on what kind of power it'll be.

  • Depends on if the dev's decide to put more effort into the chapter.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873772#Comment_1873772

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873774#Comment_1873774

    I reckon it'll be a licensed one. We've had 2 out of 8 (since the start of 2019) being licensed. I hope the next one is too

    If I would have to guess, the next one will be an original Chapter and the licensed Chapter will come for the Anniversary. You would certainly get more attention with some Horror Icon compared to one of the original Killers when it comes to the Anniversary.

    (IMO the original Killers are usually better, but you get more attention and Marketing when combining Anniversary and a licensed Chapter)

  • All I can say is don't have high hopes. But sometimes the devs can't even meet low standards.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873772#Comment_1873772

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873774#Comment_1873774

    I reckon it'll be a licensed one. We've had 2 out of 8 (since the start of 2019) being licensed. I hope the next one is too

    Which license?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I dont think so. 2019 the Oni-Chapter was a problem, 2020 it was the Twins-Chapter. But Plague in 2019 and Deathslinger in 2020 were fine.

    They have more time between the last Chapter of the year and the first Chapter of the new year, this helps. Overall, I think the next Chapter will more likely be a decent one (when it comes to Bugs and the Chapter itself, no idea about the content itself) than a bad one.

    I wouldn't be surprised if the next chapter ends up buggy. I feel like BHVR just hasn't adapted well to remote work. The game never has been perfect, but seems like there's been a major loss in quality this year since the pandemic.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873857#Comment_1873857

    I don't really know tbh, but if I had to take a shot in the dark, a new film right now is possessor (have you watched it). A Killer that can, once hooking and killing someone, take on the appearance of another survivor so that the red mark disappears/less noticeable from a distance and it only works for a small period. That sort of power would be cool, as whilst he may be an m1 killer it means that if you are not careful they become very deadly very quickly. Of course, it would be like what we thought about legion originally, but it would be a cool killer IMO. He would suck early, but not being able to see the killers body shape and it constantly changing so you had to keep tabs on who was in your lobby and who had died would be pretty cool.

    In high level lobbies though, the moment they realised the killer, they'd avoid any other player at all costs like the bubonic plague for the rest of the match!

  • 99'99% chance of being super buggy, with a 0'01% mistake margin.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873857#Comment_1873857

    I don't really know tbh, but if I had to take a shot in the dark, a new film right now is possessor (have you watched it). A Killer that can, once hooking and killing someone, take on the appearance of another survivor so that the red mark disappears/less noticeable from a distance and it only works for a small period. That sort of power would be cool, as whilst he may be an m1 killer it means that if you are not careful they become very deadly very quickly. Of course, it would be like what we thought about legion originally, but it would be a cool killer IMO. He would suck early, but not being able to see the killers body shape and it constantly changing so you had to keep tabs on who was in your lobby and who had died would be pretty cool.

    Pretty cool I'd like The Thing mostly because I'm a huge fan.

  • It's an og killer probably if its licensed tho probably not because you gotta look good for the company that you got the license for