I found a bug with currency on the windows version of the game
When ever I log in all of the currency I have earned is gone even when I have more than 100 bp in my account is this normal or no
When ever I log in all of the currency I have earned is gone even when I have more than 100 bp in my account is this normal or no
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a known bug patched on the 4.5.0 version ( even if this version is not live you can read it in the patchlog )
yea i just found its a graphical error and you have to have a gain in BP for it to show up and its the same with Shards
If you go to the store tab and click on the middle tab (forget which option it is) your currency will load in.
I was hoping to come read this thread and find OP was 'testing', cheated currency (probably visual only), and then epicly snitched on himself. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
yea no it happens every time I open the game since the first time I launched it which I got it off the Microsoft Store not Steam or anything else
yea I noticed that after accidently opening one time and realizing oh hey all the bp I have just earned is back