Make The Spirit a playable killer maybe? [Long]

Hi. I've played The Spirit quite a bit now and could make her prestige 3 right now.

I was wondering if she was going to ever be a playable and viable killer in the future. Normal survivors already know how to counter her since this is her 2nd week after release and she's already underperforming because of the limits the ''smart'' devs gave her.

She SHOULD be able to always see blood marks or survivors while in the spirit or the phase mode. The fact that she can't, makes her way too limited because it's way too easy to loop around her due to the extra static sound the ''smart'' devs added to her kit.

Her power should be usable as a baseline even when charging since it takes too long to get her power. I get it, ''it has a certain risk to using her '''powerfull'' power'' but this is plain crap. They have to increase the base duration and recharge time a lot or make it usable while charging.

I don't really have a problem with her base movement speed. Her perks are alright-ish I guess. They don't need any real buffs or nerfs but they sound a lot stronger than they actually are.

I already said at the start in the ptb that she's ######### and I also said that she'd get countered after one week of release and I was so right.

I get that they made this killer for rank 21 survivors since they didn't want the same that happened to Freddy happen to The Spirit. For crying out loud, even survivors are calling her balanced. That hasn't even once happened in Dead by Daylight until after Freddy was nerfed to the ground.

All in all, her weakness is her ######### designed power. I like the idea, but the way it's been put into action is pretty, um, (I'll be nice) dumb.

Yes, I play survivor as well and played vs the Spirit, even tho it's only been like 4 matches because no sane person at rank 1 would try to actually play her to win.
I am a rank 1 killer and used to be a rank 1 survivor but don't like the fact that survivor doesn't require any skill.
I have over 1000 hrs so please don't tell me to get a few extra hrs or whatever someone can come up with.

Just reach rank and say goodbye to ever seeing The Spirit again.

Comments

  • @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    She is ok if players in the red ranks play her and are still pipping. I'm not sure how much they need to buff killers to overcome a lack of experience playing the character.

    That's what they did to killers, just opposite of that. They made killers weak to overcome a lack of experience of survivors. Literally how it went. Look at Freddy and almost all killer perks.

    Please tell me you don't really believe that.

    So you are ignorant? I see. That's quite typical so I won't judge you.

    Apparently you do like to judge maybe spend less time judging more time playing and you can Git Gud!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    She is ok if players in the red ranks play her and are still pipping. I'm not sure how much they need to buff killers to overcome a lack of experience playing the character.

    That's what they did to killers, just opposite of that. They made killers weak to overcome a lack of experience of survivors. Literally how it went. Look at Freddy and almost all killer perks.

    Please tell me you don't really believe that.

    So you are ignorant? I see. That's quite typical so I won't judge you.

    Apparently you do like to judge maybe spend less time judging more time playing and you can Git Gud!

    I am good enough tho. I have been rank 1 since I started playing this game. I took multiple breaks from it yet always instantly got to rank 1 surv and killer without breaking a sweat. I know rank doesn't mean ######### tho and can say that I have over 1k hrs on the game. As I said, I took multiple breaks.

1 2 ›