The Bipolar Spirit
Wouldn't it make more sense if her expressions were circumstantial, rather than just changing every 2 seconds on an endless loop?
For ex:
Chasing survivors - Widening grin the closer she gets
Survivor escapes chase - Sad expression
Catches survivor - Laughing
Survivor sacrificed/Post-Mori - Crying. She lost her toy :eh:
Comments
Her sounds are currently being reviewed!
Thanks for your feedback!
are you guys currently fixing the flashlight bug with the Spirit?
The whole killer's weakness is intentional xD
so spirit getting instablind by any flashlight was intentional?
pray tell what is the bug you speak of?
That is the exact reason I thought it was intentional lol
It isn't. The Patch Notes even list it as a known issue.
Cool beans!! :crazy:
Glad to hear, I think you did a good job with your voice acting of this killer however it doesn't remotely sound like an Asian person to me but that's just in my own head. I wouldn't mind hearing these sounds if the voice matched the fact a bit better.
As for her sounds, I am glad to hear they are being looked at. The crowning achievement in her sounds design are her "wails" and the cracking glass. Like the Huntress, it tells me so much about the character long before I can see her.
I hope if her verbalizations get revised, that they center around such a solid piece of her design. Perhaps warping the wail as her means of expression. Dissonance while in stress, harmony for those few moments of satisfaction, and harsh strikes in her fury.
This would be great. Hopefully they take that into account while reviewing her sound files!
Myers has a nice touch to him depending on which tier of evil within he's in. I wish all the killers had some kind of new features added to them.