That’s more disturbing when you take in her species and personality being trapped like that and unable to fly would break a Pegasi and in rainbows case that’s the third worst thing ever done to her.
That’s more disturbing when you take in her species and personality being trapped like that and unable to fly would break a Pegasi and in rainbows case that’s the third worst thing ever done to her.
and one I’m not sure where to place but take the my little Dashie vid on utube make it insanely dark messed up and her being chained and well it’s ######### up no need to go further into detail no what that hits third the bottles 4th
and one I’m not sure where to place but take the my little Dashie vid on utube make it insanely dark messed up and her being chained and well it’s ######### up no need to go further into detail no what that hits third the bottles 4th
Are you talking about those garbage mlp creepy pastas from4 years ago
So I read that they'll convolute him by giving you yet more to think about, plan for and keep track of as a killer by making a slow down and speed up pot... and that the yellow pot will also speed up the survivors. sounds like if I wasn't into giving clown too many tries before I certainly would never do it then. Idk ######### they're thinking sometimes.
Ain't piss, it's Mello Yello from the early 80's.....
Hey now, Mello Yello is still around and tasting great when mixed with Dr. Pepper.
Your insides may look like Blights face after, but that's no excuse for mixing up the drinks.
Obviously that's Surge from the 90's, easy mistake to make, but with the tattoo'd "extreme" pony in a bottle and the rainbow coloring combined with that dark and gritty atmosphere, I'd expect us all to recognize it right off the bat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MY EYES!!!!!!
NOOOO!!!!
Why is there a winged baby horse in a bottle of piss?
You don't wanna know, trust me.
Why have you done this to me? What have I done to deserve this?
Is it the horse’s piss? Did you scare the piss out of it?
I took some seconds until I realised it was Rainbowdash in the bottle. Well, maybe that explain the speed boost.
Oh.
Ain't piss, it's Mello Yello from the early 80's.....
I don't think I have the heart to tell him the truth
All jacked up on Mountain Dew!
Just..... let it go. It'll be all right
Why OP? Who hurt you?
The person who posted this on reddit
Why do you torture us so?
Someone else took up the mission. They keep a blog to describe it.
It's just as unsettling as you'd think.
Oh god why?
They even post videos.
They do it to keep the horror story going. They don't even like MLP. They just wanted the meme to never die.
I guess that's one way to do it...
That’s more disturbing when you take in her species and personality being trapped like that and unable to fly would break a Pegasi and in rainbows case that’s the third worst thing ever done to her.
What the [BAD WORD] are the other two?!
Cupcakes and rainbow factory.
and one I’m not sure where to place but take the my little Dashie vid on utube make it insanely dark messed up and her being chained and well it’s ######### up no need to go further into detail no what that hits third the bottles 4th
I don't blame you
Are you talking about those garbage mlp creepy pastas from4 years ago
Oh hey this thread name is interesting, wonder what its abo-
My work here is done
Remakes on them people like to remake expand stuff
Your turn
Why?
Alright, where did I put the neuralyzer?
I gotcha fam
thanks
what was I saying again
Oh god it took me a second to realize what that was.
Suffer, huh?
Clearly, we are on different levels of what we've seen on the internet.
It's not piss but it is an aged product from the same hole
So I read that they'll convolute him by giving you yet more to think about, plan for and keep track of as a killer by making a slow down and speed up pot... and that the yellow pot will also speed up the survivors. sounds like if I wasn't into giving clown too many tries before I certainly would never do it then. Idk ######### they're thinking sometimes.
Hey now, Mello Yello is still around and tasting great when mixed with Dr. Pepper.
Your insides may look like Blights face after, but that's no excuse for mixing up the drinks.
Obviously that's Surge from the 90's, easy mistake to make, but with the tattoo'd "extreme" pony in a bottle and the rainbow coloring combined with that dark and gritty atmosphere, I'd expect us all to recognize it right off the bat.
That explains the VHS Porn addon
I have to ask.. is this a Jurassic Park 3 reference? If so.. I love you.