Cellar rework
the cellar should be much harder for survivors and killer, the length and thickness of the stairs should be doubled and the cellar itself should be much bigger and worth to stay inside it, more boxes, longer way to the hooks and the hooks should be stronger
share your opinion in the comments
share your opinion in the comments
Comments
I think the basement is fine as is.
TL;DR, you want to make the basement safer for Survivors and worthless to Killers. Sorry, but the way it is now works just fine 99% of the time.
Camping is a sanctioned strategy. Stop trying to punish campers when you yourself are part of the problem by rewarding them.
I rarely play Nurse, GJ assuming based on something as innocuous and irrelevant as a profile picture.
Camping is fine as it is, it gives the Survivors a free win if they're smart about it. I love it when the Killer camps someone, allows me to work on generators and escape. If I'm being camped, I only hate it when the others don't do gens.
So you used a pic of a killer you don't like or use ? Wonderful logic mate. If you like being turned into dry meat everytime it's you but I prefer actually playing the game. Same goes for camping, I much rather they escape so I can get even more points. Lol
I didn't say I didn't like her either. That's twice now you've made wrong assumptions. Maybe it's time to start asking questions before you pull facts out of your ass.
I like having fun games. That's why, if the Killer is camping, I'll take the free win and move on to the next game.
HaHaHaHaHa ! You're so pathetic when you try to insult! I like you! P.S using "or" means one "or" the other, lol. Someone need help with their grammar.
English is not your first language, so I'll let you in on a little secret: in the context of that sentence, "or" means "in addition to", or "and". Shocking, I know.
How can this be an addition when I'm saying one or the other, It's phrased in opposition to each others. It literally idicate an alternative. You're so cute when you lie. XD
Like I said, you don't understand English as well as you think you do. But keep thinking your English is perfect. You'll do well when you try to go literally anywhere where they speak proper English.
Honey...you're so mad it's cracking me up. I'm french and/or seem to know more about your own dialect. XD Get it and/or XD. Also, I'll start to be impress when YOU can have an argument in a language other than your own.
I'm just passing the time, like I said. Repeating false assumptions won't make them become true.
Yes, I know you're French. That's why you have trouble with the English language; most French people do, for whatever reason.
Same response honey.
I'd love to see you write in french. XD P.S not french from France but of cours you knew that. XD You're a blast!
We are having an argument in a language other than my own, FYI. English is not my native language.
Of cours look at it. XD and/or XD
P.S Your last message has 3 BIG mistakes in it but surely you did it on purpose.
I speak 5 languages what about you ?
You don't understand English, we've already established that much. No need to hammer it home. For the record, though, je parle un petit peu de Français aussi. Talk to me when you know more than three languages and I might feign interest.
Fluently, I speak 3. I can write (with some difficulty) in two more, and I can read about 2-3 more.
I can speak and write : french, english and german. I speak: mandarin and a bit Punjabi.