PTB cycling back progress!
Does this always happen? I just logged into the PTB and I don't have the 24 more levels I put into Trapper or Yui, whom I recently bought
I want to make sure my game hasn't commited save file deletion!
Tagged:
Mod
Does this always happen? I just logged into the PTB and I don't have the 24 more levels I put into Trapper or Yui, whom I recently bought
I want to make sure my game hasn't commited save file deletion!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It always happens if you have played recently
Yes, it's because your save file was taken at some point last week. When you return to the Live Build, your progress will be there as you left it.
What happens on the PTB, stays on the PTB.
Oh amazing! Thanks for the confirmation
I was really worried there!
Thanks
When is the next time it'll save?
Is it like a particular day?
No particular day @Chchchcheryl your progress is constantly saved each time you play. We just take the save image during the last week prior to the PTB and use that for the PTB. But nothing on the PTB saves to Live.
Oh cool alright! Thanks for the info! :))