What is a good stealth perk to use?
I don't want to use iron will because I can't play injured so I'm having trouble trying to figure out another stealth perk to use. Any ideas?
I don't want to use iron will because I can't play injured so I'm having trouble trying to figure out another stealth perk to use. Any ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Urban evasion would be good if you tend to crouch a lot, Calm Spirit stops you from disturbing crows so that could be useful as well. Although overall, Iron Will is a great perk and I'd recommend it
imo Fire Up. Who needs stealth perks when you have the most op perk in the game with guaranteed value
Distortion is a stealth perk against aura reading but it only works 3 times.
No mither + iron will, run with resilience for maximum genrush power
It's Iron Will and being more comfortable playing while injured.
-Rank 1 Killer and Survivor player
Iron Will is good even if you can't play injured. When I play killer injured sounds are always a big help in mindgaming since I can predict exactly where you are. If you want stealth outside chases and when healthy, I would say Spine Chill. If you know the killer is coming you can easily go hide or make distance with it. It's useful for a variety of things including stealth.
Fixated is quite a strong stealth perk, better than Urban in some maps, IMO. Plus its getting buffed next patch.