Plague Endless puking
Does anyone else find the non-stop puking when doing generators a little annoying? At first it was kind of funny, now it is distracting. Maybe this needs toned down a bit?
Tagged:
Mod
Does anyone else find the non-stop puking when doing generators a little annoying? At first it was kind of funny, now it is distracting. Maybe this needs toned down a bit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im pretty sure its a bug; it never use to be this frequent
Yeah definitely a bug. It’s way too over the top lol
I believe this is a bug yes. It's sorta extreme right now.
oh god the taco bell is kicking IIINNNN
I wonder if her add on where she can see survivors when they puke works with this bug? I might hop on and test it out